Online Master of Business Administration
In Texas A&M-Corpus Christi's AACSB accredited online program, you won't simply earn your MBA. You will develop the analytical, technology, and communications skills you need to advance beyond any plateau in your career and improve your earning potential. If you want to realize your full capabilities as a leader in business, this isn’t just another MBA program—it's your edge.
At Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, you can expect excellence in faculty, instruction, and research, and the prestige of a coveted university degree when you graduate.
This program will allow you to...
- Provide leadership to teams working in collaborative problem-solving situations
- Solve problems using analysis-based decision-making tools
- Analyze and synthesize the integration of business functions in complex organizations, diverse cultural settings, and the global marketplace
- Communicate to diverse audiences effectively, both orally and in writing
- Resolve ethical and governance issues in a socially responsible manner
*This MBA can be completed in 12 months and will consist of 10 courses only if the applicant has completed a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Up to 4 additional courses may be required for any other undergraduate degrees.
**Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Regents.